Turecko v EU !

Для общения на любые темы. Бывший "Флейм"

Should Turkey be a full member of EU?/ Ma sa stat Turecko plnopravnym clenom EU?

NO! NIE!
83%
privilegated membership/len privilegovane clenstvo
Голосов нет
YES! ANO!
17%

Всего голосов : 6

Сообщение Peter_Sveter » Сб окт 01, 2005 12:32

Slovakia is a part of EU so whats important for EU is important for Slovakia... There is a disscusion asspecialy by our neighboar Austria "Do you think Turkey should be a member of EU???" what do you think about it...My voice is strict NO!

----------------------------------------------

Slovensko je sucast Eu, preto co je dolezite pre EU je dolezite pre Slovensko. U nasho suseda rakuskaa je teraz diskusia "Myslite si ze by sa Turecko malo stat clenom EU???" co si otom myslite...Moj hlas je jednoznacne NIE!
Don't drink and drive. Smoke and fly! Marihuana
Peter_Sveter

Re: Turecko v EU !

Сообщение Vladimir » Вт окт 04, 2005 6:13

Peter_Sveter писал(а):Slovakia is a part of EU so whats important for EU is important for Slovakia... There is a disscusion asspecialy by our neighboar Austria "Do you think Turkey should be a member of EU???" what do you think about it...My voice is strict NO!

You must add the variant of answer "Not interested".
As for me, I'm not interested in it because I don't know how it could influence on Russia. Here in Russia we haven't been discussed that fact or may be I'm less watching TV. One fact I can suggest, that the more hardly will become to visit this country as becomes with Slovakia.
Ты должен добавить вариант ответа "Не заинтересован(а)".
Насчёт меня, я не заинтереснован в этом потому что я не знаю как это может повлиять на Россию. Здесь в России мы не обсуждаем этот факт или может быть я мало смотрю ТВ. Один факт я могу предположить, что более сложно станет посетить эту страну как стало со Словакией.
Vladimir

hmm

Сообщение Peter_Sveter » Чт окт 06, 2005 17:51

i think its not such a big problems for russians to get slovak visa(cause of tourism), when you wasnt in jail or smt. like that its should be no problem... and apropo by the way russia have visa with slovakia too...

but i must add that the transport between russia and slovkia (eu if you want) is really much much more expensive than inside eu...i think i said here alredy that a flight to Barcelona is 10x less exspensive than flight to moscow...
Peter_Sveter

Re: hmm

Сообщение Vladimir » Пт окт 07, 2005 8:18

Peter_Sveter писал(а):but i must add that the transport between russia and slovkia (eu if you want) is really much much more expensive than inside eu...i think i said here alredy that a flight to Barcelona is 10x less exspensive than flight to moscow...

At this moment to travel to Turkey is not expensive for us. What will be when Turkey will enter to EU, I don't know. I think that it will be more expensive to get there.
Vladimir

grrrr

Сообщение Peter_Sveter » Пт окт 07, 2005 16:50

dont need to visit tukey, there is really nothing nothing in Istambul and rest of turkey , many mesitas islam grrrr...dont support islam dont support turkey, cause islam means dead!
Peter_Sveter

Re: grrrr

Сообщение flamey » Пт окт 07, 2005 18:28

Peter_Sveter писал(а):dont need to visit tukey, there is really nothing nothing in Istambul and rest of turkey , many mesitas islam grrrr...dont support islam dont support turkey, cause islam means dead!

you're agains for all the wrong reasons. being biased against the Islam won't get you anywhere. first of, Turkey will become EU member, its only a matter of time, im sure of it. too bad for russian tourists, cause today Turkey is one of the most popular turist destination in Russia. no viza requirements, relatively low costs, and, apparently, good service. but then Turkey will probably do what Poland did, and keep itself viza free till the moment it joins the EU, since they get a lot of $$ from russian tourism. and who knows, maybe by the time they're accepted, Russia will finally negitiate viza free travel with the UE for its citizens, our gov't seems pretty eager to acheve this, which i personally am very happy about. and secondly, Islam is the religion of 11-13% of population of Russia...
flamey
Site Admin

a.

Сообщение Peter_Sveter » Сб окт 08, 2005 13:15

a.
Последний раз редактировалось Peter_Sveter Сб окт 08, 2005 18:36, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Peter_Sveter

reasons

Сообщение Peter_Sveter » Сб окт 08, 2005 17:06

so ok, my prev. post was cenzured!

Why Turkey cannot belong to EU!

Geographical
- most part of Turkey lies in Azia, the small part was given to them after war from Greece [Theoretical we could give China a little piece earth in SR and make them members]
- whole Turkey lies on a geo area called "Little Asia" :D

Economical
- this country is simply too poor to be a part of EU...its even poorer than Balkan countries...you cannot have a solide union with such BIG economical differences...

Historical
- just remember Cyprus
http://lorinc.blog.sme.sk/c/22142/Turec ... padol.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_dispute

Religion
- please no more Islam in EU

Size
- Turkey will become the larges state in EU, which will give him much power uppon other members...

Different Culture
- teh culture of Turkey and Europe is compleate different, the best view on it is Cyprus, look at Cyprus..how there are European and Turkey culture working together...and then look on the Islamic gethos in Berlin (i was there) or Holand, they cannot be a part of our culture cause they cannot assimilate with her, it always ends by gethos...they had a BIG chance in Holand and UK and how it ends??? Islama caannot be a part of Europe!

Support Money
- Turkey would requesst much of our money, and sure funny to give our money to moslim messitas or to schools where are terorists teaching childrens

Peole of EU dont want them
- its clear that most part of normal Euroepean people dont want Turkey!

Laws
- Turkey and islam is laughting on the laws of womans or prisoners...

Crime and Corruption
- high rate of both in Turkey

Turkey mentality
- hmm on politiacal scenee they make like they could rule or what...like also about the questuions of Cyprus

My voice as also voices of many says No Turkey, No Islam in EU!
Peter_Sveter

Re: reasons

Сообщение Алекс » Вс окт 09, 2005 19:43

Peter_Sveter писал(а):My voice as also voices of many says No Turkey, No Islam in EU!

Uz teraz islam je najrychlejsie rozsirujuce sa nabozenstvo v samotnej Europe (napr. spomedzi alzirskych a africkych pristahovalcov vo Francuzsku, tureckej mensiny v Nemecku, pristahovalcov z krajin Commonwealth v Anglicku, atd.). Ak Ti ide o to, aby moslimovia sa nedostali do Europy, je na to prilis neskoro: je to ako snaha zavret brany, ked ten, pred kym ich zatvaras, uz je dnu...

Inac, nezda sa Ti to trochu pokrytecke: najprv sa chvalit ake Slovensko a EU su demokraticke, civilizovane a popredne a potom takto sa postavit proti vstupu Turecka do EU len kvoli rozdielom v kulture a nabozenstve? Kam sa odrazu podievali tie prejavy tolerancii? :wink:
Алекс

Re: grrrr

Сообщение Vladimir » Пн окт 10, 2005 9:00

Peter_Sveter писал(а):dont need to visit tukey, there is really nothing nothing in Istambul and rest of turkey , many mesitas islam grrrr...dont support islam dont support turkey, cause islam means dead!

In our country we are being teached to be in good relations with different religions because our country is the country with many religions. The terrorist are only covered under the islam. All mufties(leaders of islam) are speaking that the islam and the terrorism are haven't nothing.
В нашей стране мы научены хорошо относиться к различным религиям потому что наша страна - это страна со многими религиями. Террористы только прикрываются исламом. Все муфтии (проповедники ислама) говорят, что ислаи и терроризм не имеют ничего общего.
Vladimir

etc

Сообщение Peter_Sveter » Пн окт 10, 2005 17:41

well i think there is no big difference between lets say satanism and islam, cause both gives aliby (exuses) for violence...Islam is destructive religion also as satanism is...and we should support this it??? (in pure code its maybe not so, but it can be interpreted detructive!!! and thats a big danger)
And to speak phrazes like " terrorism are haven't nothing to do islam" is nosence... Cause terrosism is strong connected with Islam!!!

Изображение
A Hindu being beaten by Muslims in a mosque in Bangladesh. He was captured outside the mosque while going home. After Friday prayers were over, the Muslims came out and grabbed the first Hindu they could. Mr. Vimal Patak a Bangladeshi born Hindu was beaten to death with sticks as the Muslim mullas (priests) chanted "kill the Kafir!" (non-muslim). With folded hands he begged for his life and died a brutal death. It clearly show the cruelty of Islam.

Алекс said good that islam is in europe and mentioned this comparing with door (yeah so it is) but if we try to close the door, here is a possiblity that we succed and the person stays out, but if we open the door and do nothing you think it will be good???

With Turkey its a problem cause they cant integrate in normal european society (like in Germany) ...and its no wonder cause of total different culture...and you cannot have something equal when some parts are total unequal, and its near impossible to change this unequal parts

Inac, nezda sa Ti to trochu pokrytecke: najprv sa chvalit ake Slovensko a EU su demokraticke, civilizovane a popredne a potom takto sa postavit proti vstupu Turecka do EU len kvoli rozdielom v kulture a nabozenstve?

to the problem of democraci...hmm :( here is the problem that most part of europeans dont want Turkey in EU...but the politics this people vote are for Turkey...its not a problem of democraci in EU or Slovakia..its a problem of the concept of democraci at whole...BTW: in EU the highest support for join Croatia is in Slovakia and the less support of Joining Turkey in whole EU is in Slovakia...So Slovakia will most Croatia but will at least Turkey!
And cultural differences arent the only problems, there is also economical problems (like Balkan countries are now relative poor, but they have a high economical grow) but the economi of Turkey is based on Oil and Turism with weak economical numbers:(
also geographical and historical problems (Cyprus!!!)

Well the biggest problem was that EU gived this possiblity to Turkey (cause they werent thinking about the future, the said to them ah 20years are much time...and now the are doing it again!)
Peter_Sveter

Сообщение Алекс » Вт окт 11, 2005 0:02

Trust me, Peter, I personally hold much more radical views on islam and muslims than you can possibly imagine, what bugs me most tho is hypocrisy and double standards doctrine which is so wide-spread in the west almost to the point it's officially adopted.

Fortunately for Slovakia, you didn't have Beslan, you didn't have Nord-Ost, or appartment block explosions throughout the country, nor did you live thru thug incursions of stoned islamic "rebels" in your homeland who raped and murdered every living and breathing thing on their way. The only point when all the "freedom-fighting rebels" suddenly turn into "terrorists" for EU and Washington is when western bourgeois start to worry about their own arses (pardon my language). When London or Madrid experiences explosions, then all of a sudden it's not child's play anymore. Even still, UK, Poland and Denmark in particular still harbor and provide protection, finance and propaganda means for dozens of beasts tainted in blood of thousands of innocent civilians and children. The hypocrisy is what drives me nuts, not your stance the whole issue.

Народ, "не гневайтесь" как говорят словаки, если кого задело, но просто наболело...
Алекс

Сообщение flamey » Вт окт 11, 2005 5:58

i've already told Peter, and im telling this to everyone: I dont care what views you have on anything. but i don't want any hatred postings here, especially ethnic and religious.

как я уже объяснил Питеру, попрошу всех воздержаться от сообщений пронизаных ненавистью к национальностям и религиям.

Алекс, то о чём ты говорил, меня это уже тоже заманало
flamey
Site Admin

Вернуться в Свободное общение